We are looking forward to your visit to our website and your interest in Pfander Handelsgesellschaft mbH. The security and protection of your personal data during processing while visiting our website is very important to us. Our website is designed in a way that as little personal data as possible is collected or processed. If data collection is unavoidable, your data will be protected under applicable law. Following, you will find information on what data is collected during your visit to the website and how it is used.
1. Name and contact details of the company data protection officer
Pfander Handelsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung
Phone: +49 7121 37 18 61
Fax: +49 7121 3718 63
Corporate Data Protection Officer:
The data protection officer of Pfander Handelsgesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung can be contacted via this address with the addition “Data Protection Officer” or via the e-mail address email@example.com.
2. Collection and storage of personal data and the nature and purpose of their use
a) When you visit our website
When visiting our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- – IP address of the requesting computer
- – date and time of access
- – name and URL of the retrieved file
- – website from which access takes place (referrer URL)
- – the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- – ensuring a smooth connection to our website
- – ensuring comfortable use of our website
- – evaluation of system security and stability
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) When contacting us by e-mail
When you contact us by e-mail, the data you have provided, i.e. your e-mail address and, if applicable, your name and other contact details, will be stored by us in order to be able to answer your request. We delete the data arising in this context as soon as it is no longer necessary to store it, or restrict its processing if there are statutory retention requirements.
c) Contact form
Should you send us questions via the contact form, we will collect the data entered on the form, including the contact details you provide, to answer your question and any follow-up questions. We do not share this information without your permission.
We will, therefore, process any data you enter onto the contact form only with your consent per Art. 6 (1)(a) DSGVO. You may revoke your consent at any time. An informal email making this request is sufficient. The data processed before we receive your request may still be legally processed.
We will retain the data you provide on the contact form until you request its deletion, revoke your consent for its storage, or the purpose for its storage no longer pertains (e.g. after fulfilling your request). Any mandatory statutory provisions, especially those regarding mandatory data retention periods, remain unaffected by this provision.
3. Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place. We only disclose your personal information to third parties if:
- – you have, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO given express consent to this
- – disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data
- – in the event that disclosure according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO there is a legal obligation as well
- – this is legally permissible and, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO is required for the settlement of contract duties.
Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies.” They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain in your device’s memory until you delete them. These cookies make it possible to recognize your browser when you next visit the site.
5. Analysis Tools
No tracking is done on our website.
6. Social Media Plug-ins
We do not use social media plug-ins on our website.
7. Rights of persons affected
you have the right:
- – in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you have the right to information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, you have the right to rectification, deletion, to limitation of processing or to opposition, the existence of the right to complain, to know the sources of your data, if not collected from us, and to know about the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details.
- – in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us.
- – in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO, to demand the deletion of your personal data held by us, except as far as the data are required for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of Legal claims.
- – to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 DSGVO, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion although we no longer need the data, but the data are required by you for exercise or defense of legal claims or for objection to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR.
- – in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO, to receive your personal data which you provided to us, in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible.
- – according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO, to revoke your given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are then not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future.
- – in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR to complain to a supervisory authority or to our company headquarters.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed based on our legitimate interests according to Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to file an objection against the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
9. Data security
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method, in combination with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. This is usually 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. Whether a single page of our website is encrypted is shown by the closed representation of the key or lock icon in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also take appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.